First post !

Hello and welcome! Most likely this first post isnt going to get jack shit views! Let me start by introducing myself I guess. I wont be giving my real name, so i'll go by R, or ryz, but by now I guess you'd probably figure out my first name at the least.

Anyways this is my blog, and my very first blog at that. I'll be documenting my projects concerning my hobbies, friends, and basically I'm interested in and want to share. So basically, my blog, is a blog.

To start I love Gundams. Its something I grew up with when I was 9 at least. Through Gundam and various shows its safe to say that I grew up with anime as well. For a while up until my 10th-11th grade in Highschool I didnt really like anime that much.. Up until that point however I slowly began opening up to it again. Through Deathnote I saw a different side of anime, through Bleach I saw a deeper (LOL) side of the familiar shounen genre, and that led me to find different shows and genres such as Romantic comedies, and eventually back to Mecha.

Thats basically my introduction. I'm currently working on a couple of projects already so I'll post those up asap. I'll also post up pictures of my stupid friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment